LAPEA works to solve problems related to research in general, statistical advice, and consultancy, developing specific solutions for each issue. One of its objectives is to improve the quality of research and technical and scientific publications in the academic community. Also, as a multidisciplinary group forms it, LAPEA will ensure greater integration of its members with different research areas, favoring learning and professionalism from the application of its academic knowledge in applied situations.
Areas of expertise:
- Experiment planning;
- Exploratory data analysis;
- Data analysis and statistical inference;
- Prediction using machine learning algorithms;
- Presentation and visualization of data or analysis results.
Who are our CLIENTS?
LAPEA will assist those who demand solutions to problems that can be solved based on knowledge in Statistics within our area of expertise. We can quote:
- The LAPEA team members themselves in their research work
- Undergraduate students developing CBT or IC
- Master’s or Ph.D. students from Postgraduate Programs at UFV or other teaching and research institutions
- Self-employed professionals
- Professors and researchers from different fields of knowledge
- Public service bodies and sectors