- Guidance and assistance in planning and analyzing experimental data.
Objective: To advise on data analysis and carry out some of the analyzes. (In progress)
- Advice and assistance in data analysis to identify heat-resistant rose bushes.
Objective: To define appropriate statistical methods and provide guidance on data analysis, in addition to carrying out some of the analyzes aimed at identifying heat-resistant rose bushes.
- Guidance on data analysis.
Client: doctoral student in civil engineering;
- Consultancy in research project planning, data analysis, and explanation of the interpretation of the p-values obtained in the investigation.
Client: professor in the Physics department at UFV.
- Consultancy on solutions for data analysis during the doctorate, regarding grain storage.
Client: Ph.D. student in Agricultural Engineering – UFV
- Statistical advice to confirm the results and interpret non-parametric tests on questionnaire data for the academic community at UFV.
Client: Post-doctoral student of the Graduate Program in Home Economics at UFV.
- Guidance in the form of data analysis, via machine learning, regarding grain storage to publish a quality scientific article.
Client: Master’s student in the Graduate Program in Applied Statistics and Biometry.
- Study of design preferences for an off-road vehicle market.
Client: undergraduate students participating in the UFV extension project in the construction of an off-road vehicle.
- Assistance in data organization and analysis of an experiment conducted in a greenhouse.
Client: Ph.D. student in Agronomy Department. Renata