LAPEA will organize or may be asked to host, different extension activities. These activities aim to improve the training of its members or clients.
Short duration and with up to 8 participants.
Long-lasting and with at least 15 participants.
- Deep Learning with Python from A to Z. (In progress)
Online course offered by the Udemy platform.
- R for Data Science – Hadley Wickham & Garrett Grolemund (In progress)
Studying book with group.
- Introduction to R Markdown
Mini course by Taiana Rangel for members of LAPEA.
At scientific events or similar.
Presentations on SlideShare
- Statistical learning applied to images in the improvement of sugarcane.
Presenter: Gabriely Teixeira.
Date of presentation: May 5, 2020.
- Kriging maps for ranking sugar cane families.
Presenter: Matheus de Paula Ferreira.
Date of presentation: May 19, 2020.
- High-Throughput Phenotyping for Soybean Plant Maturity and Wheat Plant Height Using Drone Imagery.
Presenter: Leonardo Volpato
Data of presentation: Jul 16, 2020.
Reading and discussion of articles.
- A review on the practice of big data analysis in agriculture. Kamilaris, A .; Kartakoullis, A .; Prenafeta-Boldú, F. X. (2017).
Presenter: Luiz Alexandre Peternelli.
Date of presentation: April 28, 2020.
- XGBoost: A Scalable Tree Boosting System. Chen, T .; & Guestrin, C. (2016).
Presenter: Cristiano Ferreira de Oliveira.
Date of presentation: May 12, 2020.